longevity

To: britishcars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: longevity
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 16:24:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Listers, seems we have forgotten what the roads were like when these LBC
were new & how they COULD be driven way back then. Look at all the big
interstates & beltways, super highways and such. I have friends that
commute 80 miles 1 way to work each day and think nothing of it. My first
drive to Fl. was rt# 1 to Rt# 17 to Rt# 301 to Rt # 1 To RT  # 301 to rt
# 17 to Rt# 1 into Miami 1500 miles 2 hard days of driving, now 1050
miles 3 gas stops no towns to go thru flat and straight, so there are all
sort of factors to consider, but still the main one is proper maintence,
ever consider with proper maintence there might not be any divorces!!!