Wedged wedges

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wedged wedges
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:52:05 -0500
Richard (and everyone else) --

I apologize for the wedges being "stuck" out back of the hotel.  We did
not "reserve" space for the Jag cars -- had no idea they'd be there
until they showed up.  That space had been reserved for another class (I
think GT6's or early Spits or something) that didn't have as many cars
as Duncan had expected on Concours day, so he let the Jags park there.
He had put the 7's and 8's back where they were there the day before the
concours, since we expected quite a few of them and there was not room
for all of them up front (where the Jags were).  He wanted to make sure
they had enough space, and that area was a good one in his thinking,
since it was near a hotel entrance off Calmont Street and was right by
the autojumble.  He did the best with what he had, and I am sorry if
that offended anyone.

Keep 'em coming -- I want to know what you thought was good, bad, or
indifferent.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley
President, Red River Triumph Club