'65 spit for sale

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '65 spit for sale
From: Ed Burger <eburger@sagelink.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:11:28 -0400
Hello list.  I am sadly selling my Spitfire, as I am going to college
and have to buy a 'real' car.  Anyway, here it is:

1965 Spitfire.  44,000 miles, new brakes, exhaust, tires, interior (not
stock though).  Both of the master cylinders are rebuilt.  The car is
blue (faded paint though).  I just put header wrap on the car (keeps
your feet a bit cooler).  It runs great, I drive it daily.  It needs
some body work and fresh paint.  I'd like to get $3000 for it.  The car
is located in Sewell, NJ.  That's about 20 minutes from Philly, 1 hour
45 minutes from NYC.  Please send any email to me, I'd be more than
happy to answer any questions.

BTW: I do not have any color sanned images.  I'm working on it though,
and I might have one in the next few days.

Ed (eburger@sagelink.com)