Bibliography of Triumph articles, anyone seen one?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bibliography of Triumph articles, anyone seen one?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:40:45 -0700 (PDT)
  Does anyone know if there is a bibliography of contemorary articles on
Truimph sports cars availiable on the Internet?
  If not, it might not be terribly hard to make one.  For example, I'd be
willing to do a computer based index of Road and Track articles between
1952 and 1962 that deal with TR-2,3,A,Bs.  If someone else would do same
for another publication or perhaps another model, it wouldn't be too long
before we had a respectable bibliography.
  It occurs to me that this idea might be better received in January than
in July, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested and I can always
repost later.
  John Cowan