Used parts wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Used parts wanted
From: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:59:29 -0400
Hello all:
I am a little poorer, but still happy, now that my '71 TR6 is in good
working order.  At least, for the time being.
There are lots of "little things" that I like doing myself that the car
needs.  I'm looking for anyone with spare parts to sell - dealers or
private owners.  Some of these things I know aren't available new.  The
others are just rather expensive new, and I certainly don't mind using
used stuff in good condition.  My wish list:
1) Headlight (stem-style) switch - must be the one to work with a 1971,
without the switch on the dashboard
2) License plate light, mounted on rear bumper
3) the "box" portion of the glovebox
4) sun visors with brackets and hardware, etc.
5) plastic tranny cover
6) inside trunk panels
I'd also like to buy a top stowage cover is a used one in good shape
exist.
Lastly, I plan to sell my original hardtop to cover my financial
hemorrhage.  I will take offers for this if anyone is interested.
Thanks to everyone for your expertise thus far.  Have a great weekend.
Sirmoog
'71 TR6