Demons Be Gone

Subject: Demons Be Gone
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 97 16:29:54 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Being a very superstitious person, I don't want to jinx my situation by
talking about it but I just can't contain my excitement.  Hopefully my
poor running demons have been exorcised.  I was experiencing poor
running(backfiring, missing, rough running)after 15 minuite of idling or
2 minutes of driving.

I gave my beast a total tune up(plugs, points, wires(crappy vicky brit
ones), condenser, cap, coil and rotor)) and immediately she started up
strong and ran for 25 minutes without starting to sputter.  I shut her
off at the 25 minuite mark.  She was even idling 300 RPM faster than
before the tune up.

I took her around the block a couple times and she pulled strong and
smoothly.  I hope(pray) this was the answer.

Many thanks to Barry Fox, as well as many others, who explained in great
detail how to install and set points.  What may seem trivial to some
owners is intimidating to others and it was nice to get friendly advice
without without the fear of the request sounding basic.
Next..........rubber brake lines and bleeding. OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4