Re: The List

To: sullij@worldnet.att.net
To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The List
From: tochilds@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:19:52 -0500 (CDT)
On 07/24/97 15:47:43 you wrote:

>I've learned a lot from the list during the month since I've joined.
>Now, I have to come out and tell you I have the bentley book and the
>"guide to buying a Triumph" (good or bad) I have the TRF and Moss
>catalogs, however, I don't have a Triumph. I have followed the Miata
>matter and the VTR critic` I will continue to read.
>
>I'm really going to covert this activity to a more active role sooner or
>latter. My wife says that leaving these Triumph material out is like
>chinese water torture and when she goes crazy I can put her in a home
>and buy one of those tiny little things. I am looking for making one of
>you a DPO (I had to go to SOL to figure out some of the acronoms.)
>
>I've seen two TR-6's recently in the Raleigh, NC area and wondered if
>the owners are on the list. The first was a late burgandy with Vermont
>or Colorado tags, The second was green, the lighter shade, top down and
>rolling. Both would have looked good with me at the wheel.
>
>In the meantime, I'll keep looking.
>
>Thanks to all of the good folks on the list for your info.
>
>John Sullivan
>
>1989 Honda Prelude
>looking for
>TR-6 or TR-250

Check out the Homepage for The Triumph Club of the Carolinas (TCOC).  You'll
find it at  http://www.concentric.net/~jamiep.html
There is a chapter located in the RDU area and you'll find the contacts and
their phone numbers listed on the homepage.  It's a great way to find a TR and
meet some new friends with similar interests.  Try it!

Tony Childs
'72 Spitfire - Resurrected!!!