Re: VTR In Florida- Winter months

To: "Lawrence G. Miceli" <lgmiceli@juno.com>
Subject: Re: VTR In Florida- Winter months
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 17:47:28 -0400
Cc: smith007@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I was originally just goofing around...

However, Jacksonville really would be a great place for such a
gathering.  Close to the beach, excellent convention facilities, a
vibrant downtown with a sprawling riverfront entertainment zone...
Close to St Augustine, the nations oldest city, tons of good country
roads, a central location with easy access from anywhere in the
southeast, and an international airport for those LIMEYS!  (Oops, I mean
"esteemed British colleagues"..)  Daytona is only an hour away, Orlando
an hour and a half, with TONS of tourist stuff to do, both auto-related
and not.  Hotel rooms are WAY cheap too!

We're also blessed with an active and cooperative Convention and
Visitor's Bureau who would be glad to help organize such an event!  As a
matter of fact, we just hosted the finish of the Interstate battery Race
Across America!!

So how about it?  Any north Florida clubs want to put something
together?  I'd help!

John

--
Come see us on the Web!