Re: mail problems

To: tomomalley@hey.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mail problems
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:58:43 -0400 (EDT)

> File:  mailprob (539 bytes)
>  DL Time (TCP/IP): < 1 minute

Tom, thanks  BUT the above is what I got when I tried to read your mail.  So
I went to my download sub-directory and found a file "mailprob" -- I renamed
it "mailprob.txt", opened it with MS Write and this is what I saw:

>Folks, is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with e-mail messages
>that come off the list as files?  It seems that for about the last 10 days
or
>so I have been getting some e-mail messages that contain only a small file
>(with no extension).  Here are two examples of what I mean:

Art...

FWIW, I haven't been having any trouble.  Also...that mail from last
week that you missed the first time *did not* have a file attached.
I'd say it was longish though....maybe two pages or three pages.

Regards...Tom O'Malley

Curiouser and curiousier (Alice in Wonderland - I think). -- Since about four
or five of the messages that I have received and had a problem with in the
last 10 days were yours.  I could not read them so I deleted them. ?????
  Cheers.

Art Kelly