: Re: Late Spit Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: : Re: Late Spit Parts
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:29:44 -0700
David B. writes:

>Can anyone tell me if this manifold (from a ~77 Spit) will just drop onto
>my ~73?
**************************
Well yes, all the dual port heads are the same in this respect and it will
bolt to the head, but may have fittings and attachments for smog equipment
that you don't have.  Besides, why would you want to change?  Is your's
broken or missing?  Unless it's a home market car, it will have the same
single inch and a half Stromberg you have now, not the dual SU's, unless
somebody already converted it.

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )