Propane A/C

Subject: Propane A/C
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:47:23 -0500
Hi!

I followed the propane thread a little and apologize if I may have
missed this, but:

I was wondering what I need to do to prep the current A/C system to
accept propane.  I was lucky enough to get the original dealer-installed
A/C set-up for a GT6 -- it mounts behind the seats and blows from
there.  It still has a little freon in it, but will need a full
recharge.  Do I need to drain the entire system before doing propane?
And, before you ask, I am not doing this myself, as I don't have the
equipment or the knowhow, so don't worry about my blowing myself up.  I
have a friend with the expertise.  I am a step-by-step,
spell-it-out-to-me sort of person, so if anyone knows, would you mind
spelling it out for me?  I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance,
Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)
Dallas, Texas