Weber ?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Weber ?
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:25:25 -0400
Here is the question ...
I will pull off the ZS.
I would like to replace it with a Weber.
I do not race my Spit but I dive it hard.
I run it at highway speed and I dive it fast
on the back roads.  Will I notice a difference between
the DGV and the DCOE.  There are two good things
about the DGV.  The first one is I have it in my hands.
The second is, I can use my old distributor.  If there is
more than a 10% improvement that it may be worth sending
the DGV back and getting the DCOE.  I am looking for opinions.
With a little luck someone will have run both and knows the
ins and outs of them.
Thanks
Dave