Re: Minilite, Panasport for TR6 Query

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Minilite, Panasport for TR6 Query
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 97 13:44:32 PDT
Cc: vito@argohouston.com
Vito Pacione wrote:
        > Has anyone gone through the research process and is willing to share
what
        > the best price/performance product might be?

Panasport do make a magnesium rim, but you pay for it.  Also, it is
not DOT legal.  Light?  I'll say.

Check out the article on my experiences with Panas at the VTR page
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/tr6-panasports.html

K-Speed in State College PA (1-800-494-0708) seem to have the best prices.
If you want to avoid *possible* problems of the 7" rim interfering with
the upper A-arm, stick with the 6".

Some folk prefer the look of the TRF/Moss-supplied repros to the Panas.
They all look very much alike to me!  Panas are made in Japan.

        Shane Ingate in San Diego