Re: British Cars Digest (Triumphest)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest (Triumphest)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 06:58:09 -0700
>Anyway, I opened it directly to the "Triumphest" add.
>Who's going? It's the weekend of October 9-12 in beautiful (never been
>there, actually) Laughlin, Nevada. It sounds fun and since I've never
>been to one of these before, I hope it lives up to my rather high
>expectations.
>I suspect I'll have the only Herald there, as is the case in every show
>I've been in
***************************************
I'll be going, taking the GT6 this year.  I just may have the project done
by next year.  I have gone to several and have had a great time at all of
them (some better than others, I may be partial but San Diego was a blast,
with BIg bear a close second)  I had my doubts because of the heat in
Nevada (GT6's are hot inside, even in the winter) but it looks like that
time of the year shouldn't be too bad.  I have (sorry to dissapoint :-})
seen several Hearalds, and some Vitesse's at these event's.
   It depends on what your expectations are.  I always go with the
expectation of having fun and haven't been let down yet -

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )