British Car Magazine and Patrick Paternie

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (Return requested)
Subject: British Car Magazine and Patrick Paternie
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 02 Sep 1997 09:11:40 -0700
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 0A3B8340C3ABC03F-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 02 Sep 1997 09:11:40 -0700
X400-received: by mta mtamailhub in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 02 Sep 1997 09:11:40 -0700
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0A3B8340C3ABC03F*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Has anyone on the list ever heard of this writer?  Last Friday while
driving home from work on Pacific Coast Highway this guy in a Nissan flags
me down to look at the Spit.  Gives me his card and says he writes for
British Car Magazine (and Excellence - the Porsche magazine, too, as it
turns out) and has not seen a cleaner Spit in recent memory.  Said from
time to time they do stories about a particular restored car and would I
consent to have my Spit in the magazine.

Gee, had to think about that one all of about two nanoseconds - of course I
said yes.  So, has anyone ever noticed his name on any articles in British
Car?  Anyone have some old copies they can look at to see what kind of
stuff he writes?  Thanks in advance.........
Ross D. Vincenti
Asst. General Counsel/Asst. Sec'ty.
Transamerica Home Loan - Legal Dept.
Los Angeles, CA 90015