My first Triumph

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My first Triumph
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 10:01:08 -0700
I'm wondering if anyone on the list ended up with my first Triumph.

It was a '67 Triumph TR 4A IRS

It had been License # 600 RTK   California... and was sold in Pasadena
by a shop/middleman  that I sold it to... sometime in the mid 80's.

I don't have the vehicle I.D. handy... but you'd recognize it by some of
the following:

BRG (The car was originally BRG, but when I painted it, it was a
brighter BRG that I never liked!)
TR 6 ASH TRAY  (I had to do it, you couldn't get a dash top without that
hole!)
CHROME front engine plate
ALL BOLTS IN SUSPENSION are GRADE 8
A lot of different (non-stock) colors used in the suspension and engine
compartment.
Silver under hood.  (don't ask)
Linkage on SU HS 6's and the float bowls were polished
A lot of allen bolts in the carb area
High Compression Venolia Pistons
Lightened Crank Shaft
Jack Holes in Floor have spring loaded doors.
Center Console was painted with RUBBER undercoating (Couldn't buy
replacements back then)

I could go on... perhaps some would call me the DPO... but I was a
teenager... and I did do all the work very cleanly...  just not
stock...

Justin