Humour

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Humour
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 11:37:17 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
--Boundary_[ID_skg2YeaN1Nne3h/Prem+FA]

Just something I had forwarded to me, hope you like it.

--Boundary_[ID_skg2YeaN1Nne3h/Prem+FA]

ONLY IN MERRY OLDE ENGLAND (actual trial)

    A young woman who was several months pregnant boarded a bus.  When
    she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling humiliated
    on account of her condition.  She changed her seat and he seemed
    more amused.  She moved again and then on her fourth move he burst
    out laughing.  She had him arrested.

    When the case came before the court, the young man was asked why
    he acted in such a manner.  His reply was:

        When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing
        she was pregnant.  She sat under an advertisment which
        read "Coming Soon The Gold Dust Twins", then she moved
        under one that read "Sloans Liniments remove Swelling".
        I was even more amused when she sat under a shaving
        advertisment which read "William Stick Did The Trick".
        Then I could not control myself any longer when on the
        fourth move she sat under an advertisment which read
        "Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident."

    He won the case.

--Boundary_[ID_skg2YeaN1Nne3h/Prem+FA]--