Re: TR6 Hi Perf Exhaust

To: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hi Perf Exhaust
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 22:53:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff S. Hapke wrote:

> Hello
>         I've been looking for a real Hi Perf system for the six. (The system I
> have now is killing me slowly from CO leaks)
> I have read that a 6-3-1 header is the way to go, but I have not been able to
> locate this in any catalog.
> Does anyone have a source for the 6-3-1 header?
> What about the rest of the system?
> The 2 pipe system should flow better that a single 2.5" pipe....any
> suggestions?
> TIA
>         Jeff Hapke '74 TR6
Jeff,
     I believe this system is avaliable through Moss Europe  22-28 Manor
Road Richmond Surrey England TW9 1YB  tel.# 081-948 6668  Fax
081-940-9268 You can get their TRIUMPHTUNE performance manual #mgl 9800,
they also have a standard parts manual,#mgl 6200, shipping can be
expensive, but they have things you cant get anywhere else

Bob Harris
'76 spit.
FM45276U