Bars Leaks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bars Leaks
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 22:31:52 -0700
I am in no way trying to start any type of war, but I am going to quote
out of the 1978 TR8 Handbook, page 38, cooling system, filling:

3. Add contents of one sachet of Bars Leaks inhibitor.

Just about every new car manufacturer today uses a leak inhibitor in
their cooling systems for all cars right off the line.  They just can't
afford to pull a radiator to fix it.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe