TR7 Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7 Parts
From: Bob Hunt <huntr1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 21:30:34 -0700
Listers.

I recently acquired a '79 TR7 hardtop.  The PO seems to have dedicated
an inordinate amount of time and energy in neglecting this car.  I'm
saving the engine, trans and seats.  If there is anything you might be
interested in, drop me a line.  I and the car reside in the Seattle
area.

huntr1@ix.netcom.com

PS.  At the same time as I was looking at this, his neighbor popped up
with a '78 with a Chev 350 and an automatic.  He wanted $400.  Provides
sort of a slasher movie facination, doesn't it?

Bob Hunt

'66 Spit
'79 TR7 remains