It's Show Time Again, Folks

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "British Cars Digest" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: It's Show Time Again, Folks
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com> (by way of redirect@mail6.ica.net)
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 13:40:10 -0400
The Connecticut Triumph Register's 17th Annual British Mororcar Gathering and
Picnic is only a week away, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th, 1997. We're proud of this
event, and we've been able to attract upwards of 150 cars each year.

This years should be no exception: there are some expanded classes, and have
added a "Daily Driver Class" and also a "Judged Class" for the true concours
affcianado. Food, coloring contest for the kids, tennis courts, vollyball,
raffle (grand prize is a $500 gift certificate to a major British Car Parts
Supplier)... something for everyone. BTW, the food is limited to burgers and
dogs... if your tastes are a little more eclectic, I suggest you bring your own
wheel of brie, etc.

The event will be held, as in the past, at Wickham Park in Manchester,
Connecticut. Take Exit 60 (just east of Hartford)... and follow the signs. The
park is only a couple hundred yards off the highway. Gates to the park open at
9:30 AM.

I'm not traveling this week (thank God), so if anyone has any questions you can
contact me via e-mail or at 860-621-5211. Sue Barile (JSBarile@ALO.com or
203-239-0445) can also help.

Hope to see you there.

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
                         Southington, Connecticut