Re: Carb tuning / Colortune

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carb tuning / Colortune
From: jgillis@tcd.ie (John Gillis)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 10:25:28 -0100
>Hi Everybody,
>
>has anyone experience with the Colortune spark plugs for setting the
>carb mixture?
>Is it any good and worth the money?
>What are some general practical hints for carb tuning?
>(I am familiar with the theory from reading, but no practical
>experience)
>My TR4 has SU H6 carbs.
>
>Michael
>1962 TR4, CT 17613 LO
>michael.steinbeck@start.de

Michael.
               I can recommend Colourtune,. I have gone through two of
these great little kits and always found them most useful, from a simple
tune-up to fault finding. They are easy to use and value for money, what
more can I say !!!
By the way I do not have any vested interest, nor am I related to the
Colortune family..

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.