TR3 in film

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 in film
From: romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk (Romano Kroemer)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:06:40 +0100 (BST)
All (especially TR3 enthusiasts),

just wanted to mention this:

I've seen recently a film made by an Italian film maker (Frederico Fellini)
  called "Dolce Vita". It is a story about a "paparazzo" (since the Lady Di
  events we all know who these "paparazzi" are) in Rome, in the sixties.
  It is a B&W movie and the guy drives a TR3 (don't ask me more details, I'm
  not an expert on TR3 cars). One can see the car in several scenes. Apart
  from that one can see also a number of other awesome cars.

So if you come across this film, check it out!

Romano
'77 Spit
Oxford
U.K.