RE: Bullet mirrors dealer

To: "'Roger Helman'" <rogerh@digimation.com>
Subject: RE: Bullet mirrors dealer
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 16:56:41 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Roger,

I just cut out a piece of a bicycle tube to the right shape and it works
just fine. Only thing to be careful about is to make the holes for the
screws considerably larger than the screws are so as to not have the
gasket be "pulled" as you tighten. The rubber is much better than the
original thin vinyl. I have not had anyproblems since I did this.

Good luck!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada