Re: Confession

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Tony & Kim Zager <beagle@idir.net>
Subject: Re: Confession
From: "The Stretz's" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:36:08 -0500
Tony & Kim Zager wrote:

> Okay, okay, I can't stand it anymore.  After some of the recent posts, I feel
>it is
> time to come clean.  I used to own a Miata, and I now work for Victoria
>British.
> There.   I've done it.  I feel so unclean.  But it's all true, you can ask my
>good
> friend and fellow lister Chad Stretz, who once drove my Miata sideways.
>
> Tony Z*****
> 1969 Spitfire Mk3
> Last name witheld to avoid embarrassment

I wasn't gonna say a thing, honest.

It's true, I had the damn thing sideways coming out of a bank parking
lot, tires smoking.  (top down, AC OFF)  But then I had my TR6 sideways
around a corner on a MO backroad, and it was a hell of a lot more fun!

You're a big man, Tony.  It's gonna be just fine.  Just don't tell
everyone about the MG's.

Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U