Re: Miatas again!<v01530502b03e5c0bc7a0@[209.30.10.19]>

To: ybullet@flash.net
Subject: Re: Miatas again!<v01530502b03e5c0bc7a0@[209.30.10.19]>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:03:01 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
I know, I know, I'm adding fuel to the fire, but what the hell, ya can't beat a
good bashing!!!!! :-)

>   I just wanted to vent my feelings.  I'm not looking for a fight, but am
>getting very tired of hearing about them here.

>   A couple of years ago, I riled up the Miata list and recieved over 300
>emails
>in one night.  It continued for three or four days.  I answered nearly all
>of them too.  There were a few that became extremely irate, but I finally
>won out
>with the help of many (mainly Richard Jackson) by bombing the Miata list.

Cheers,  I remember that period very well, almost as fondly as the time I first
drove my Spitfire home......Naah, don't talk silly, it wasn't THAT memorable
:-)  I personnally think we should grab a pick handle and literally go bash a
Miata!!!! :-)  Oh my Gawd, what have I started!!!! :-) :-)

>   This flap started with something I said.  There happened to be somone on
>our list or in our list who went crying to the Miata list.  i don't want to
>start another revolution.  I just want people to keep the "M" word on their
>own list.

Ah Haaa, we had an infiltrator(sp) amongst us!

OK, Cheerio

Rich

ps, Just came back from Holland(Wednesday evening) had a crap time at the
show(weather and non-to-good location) but had a good couple of days after
visiting Amsterdam(No, I had the girlfriend with me so I didn't visit 'those'
establishments) and then we took a ride over to Arnhem for a look round, very
moving place that was!  Actually saw a gravestone of an 'R.Jackson', very
spooky.  Anyway, on a brighter note the spit didn't missed a beat over the
whole 500+ miles.