FS 1600 motor +

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS 1600 motor +
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:50:34 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list with this again...I have waited for 6 months for
the person who bought the Vitesse from me to come back and but the motor
and trans.  My attempts to find him have failed so I'm offering this up
again.

I have a VERY early 1600 Vitesse motor, fairly complete and trans
available.  I was asking $75 for the motor since the motor is apart and
needs new pistons.  I was asking $150 for the trans. as far as I know, it
is good.  Offers? FWIW the motor # is HB5678HE, the trans number is
HB5820.  I've also have a differential part number GA223395 with a green
swatch of paint.  Anyone know what it is?  $125 fair?  Shipping is up to
you.

I have also located some trim pieces from the Vitesse or maybe the
Herald.  2 chrome strips about 3'5" long.  I also have the chrome strip
that goes around the back of the convertible top. 1st offer gets 'em.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag