Re: Where's the digest?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Where's the digest?
From: jmerone@vtetv.org (Joe Merone)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 15:10:00 GMT
Richardson,gprtech@ix.netcom.com,Mail writes:

</bold><x-quoted>Joe Merone wrote:

<x-color><param>red=29440;green=0;blue=29440</param>>

> I am on the digest list only and have not received one since Monday

> the 8th. Have any of you "real timers" out there heard of any problems

> with the digest? Please e-mail me directly.

> Thanks.

> Joe Merone

> CF 18928

> jmerone@vtetv.org

</x-color>
I just had someone else ask me about the digest. Apparently there might

be a problem.

--

George Richardson

'57 TR3, TS15559L

(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)

http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm

</x-quoted>
Thanks George and others who have responded so far.

I'll wait and see what develops although I've been going through Triumph
information withdrawal all week because of this.

Joe Merone

CF 18928</x-fontname><x-fontname><param>Geneva</param>

</x-fontname>