Re: Silicone Brake Fluid /

To: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Subject: Re: Silicone Brake Fluid /
From: Jim Bauder <JIMBPPS@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:03:50 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

The main reason to use the BrakeKleen is that it drys instantly.  I
have been using it for cleaning brake systems inside and out for as
long as I can remember.  However, I haven't flushed out an assembled
brake caliper as yet, but with air from my compressor I don't expect
any problems.  I'll let everyone know!!!

The front brake and clutch lines are cleaned and hanging from the
rafters of my garage now and as it is dry in there, in fact my home
office is in part of my garage and I'm there now (here, now?).

Talk to you all later!

Jim Bauder