Spitfire part wanted and TR6 for Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire part wanted and TR6 for Sale
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:27:28 PDT
Cc: msmcl301.jgambo01@eds.com
Howdy all!

I'm looking for the drivers side window (with complete hinge) for a 1500
factory hardtop.  The last one I found came attached to the rest of the
hardtop (a little rusty, but salvagable!).  If I can find the window, I
might be persuaded to part with this other hardtop....

Also.....

1972 TR6 project car for sale.    Car is completely stripped to bare
frame,  frame was cleaned and painted, tub is still in original white
paint (faded to a primer look).  Frame and tub are straight and rust
free, tub has minor bondo work on front valence, and the right inner
fender has been "re-adjusted" to clear an A/C compressor (not included).
Car will come with all mechanical pieces, good glass, seats, dash with
guages, soft top frame.    The "soft" parts and trim pieces are pretty
well trashed, but it'd be a good replacement tub/frame for an accident
repair, or a starting point for a frame-off restoration.

Comm #    CC77xxxL  (low number)
Paint (19) and Trim (33).
the build date was Nov 71

Also have extra transmissions (2), differentials (2),  dissasembled
motor, lot's of extra front suspension parts, extra bumpers, drive
axles, etc.  The car and parts were purchased for a friend back east
that backed out after the deal was done.  I'm just looking to clear the
space out in the barn and get most of my money back.

Price?  For enough parts (in theory) to make a car, $1700.   For the
trans/diffs- $200 ea.  Interested in it all?  Make a package offer!  I
can help with Dallas area delivery.

Email me at <gambony@hotmail.com>.

Yes I have a vested interest, buyer beware, all the usual caveats.

Jim