Re: Early GT6's?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Early GT6's?
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:49:42 PDT
The comments about the early GT6s started my curiosity going, so I had
to jump in.

According to the VTR webpage the GT6s started production at comm# KC1 in
July 1966.

My friend just parted a GT6 (actually took the good bits and left me the
bones) with comm # KC8277 with a build date of August 1965.  In line
with some of the previous discussions, the car was originally white,
although a prior owner had painted it a hideous silvery blue metallic.
The car was very rough and a good deal of the parts were already
stripped prior to my friend taking possesion.

Is the VTR page wrong on the start of production date?

Jim