Spit Dash Recovering Instructions

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spit Dash Recovering Instructions
From: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 21:36:09 -0700
I will be forwarding a copy of my treatise on recovering a Spit dash to
the VTR Web site folks as soon as it is done.  It was inspiring to see
the volume of responses to my inquiry about posting it to interested
listers, so I'll try to get it finished up in the next week or so.
(Maybe, I'll even scrape up my last few pennies for a VTR membership,
too, Andy!)  If anyone wants a copy but can't access the Web, I'll send
one out by e-mail to those who let me know after it is posted.

Thanks for your words of encouragement!

-Schuyler

--
Schuyler E. Grace