Searching for TS 16100L

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Searching for TS 16100L
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 01:10:38 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
For the past 10 years or so I've been looking for my TR, it was removed
from my property(stolen). Body no. TS 16100L. It was reported stolen to the
West Sacramento, CA. police. I have contacted all 50 states and Japan(at
the time it stolen, many old sports cars were being shipped to and stored
in Japan), my efforts have been in vain. PLEASE HELP if you can.

This car was born the same year as my baby sister. I was restoring it as a
graduation gift for her when she graduated from college(she has sense
received her Bachelors, two Masters and a PHD). She is now forced to drive
a J-H(when it works). I still dream of giving her the car that I worked so
hard on. She still has no idea that it was her gift.

Description(when stolen):
        Ran great
        Body good, straight(no rust except B-box)
        Color: Lt. green(almost cream) with two green racing

strips.
        Trans: Late model with O/d.
        Factory hardtop with all fittings.
SPECIAL FEATURE:
        BOLT-ON rear turn signal lamps. Does anyone know the commission number
that Triumph started stamping the lamps into the body? This question drove
my nuts for years.

No questions asked if returned voluntarily. Any other way, the LAW will
take it's course. I will not be after the one who unknowingly purchased
this TR. I WANT THE THIEF!!!!!

I can't offer a reward other than knowing that you have helped to restore a
dream and a goal.

Please contact:
        Local police
        W. Sac P.D.
        Me at e-mail or care of:
                C.V.C. Erickson
                255 Sharp Cirl. # 4
                Roseville, CA. 95678

P.S. I am 52 years old and won't stop looking until I find it or the D-word
happens.

I will thank you now for any help that you can give.

Mark A. Erickson