Which Club(s)?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Which Club(s)?
From: "Reid Trummel" <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 97 09:47:29 EST
Hello all,

I just bought a TR6 (my first Triumph, not counting a very brief fling with
a beater TR3 many, many years ago), and just signed on this list a few
days ago.  I'm looking for advice on clubs.

I have seen the VTR web site and read all about it.  I have also noticed
ads in some mags for a club called Six-Pack.

My questions:
Are there any other "national" clubs for Triumphs (that include TR6s)?
What's the difference between the VTR and Six-Pack (for a TR6 owner)?
Is membership in both a common option?

Thanks in advance for any advice and opinions on this.  (And please
excuse these new-guy questions.)

Cheers!

Reid Trummel
76 TR6 CF55350U (all original, 20,XXX miles, still has British air in the
tyres!)