Gramps in the left lane

To: suchak@mediaone.net
Subject: Gramps in the left lane
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:01:49 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>But no, *YOU* people just pack 'em off to come live down here...

John,

Hey, I resemble that remark.  It took me 5 years of convincing my folks to
move down to the Lake Worth area of Florida.  We just HAD to get them off
our roads.  :-)

But seriously, if you ever see a white Buick Park Avenue cruising in the
left lane at 80+ with a little blond lady, wearing a golf hat, in the
drivers seat, don't get her angry.  It's my mom and she taught me almost
everything I know about driving.  Knowing Mom though, you'll see her in YOUR
rear view mirror first.  Good luck!

Althgough they love our 3A, I couldn't talk my folks into a TR, but I'm the
one who selected the new tires and suspension components on the Buick, so
don't be surprised by how well that land barge handles (once the body roll
is complete and the turning begins).  =:-O

Later,

Jack Brooks