Re: Duty (was walker)

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: Duty (was walker)
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:43:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Patrick Bitton wrote:
> In Canada if you buy a car from the states that is over 25 years old.

  I know this works for parts, but does it work
for cars as well?

  Anyways, if your car is a spitfire or TR6 (or
Midget or MGB) or something that isn't 25 years old
but could be, ship the parts as if it were.

  My 1975 Spitfidget isn't technically 25 years old, but
many parts are the same back to cars coming up on 40
years old. Having the parts house label them as such
saves duty and hassles.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada