Opinions on TRF's TR2/3 trim panels?

To: "'Triumphs - submissions'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Opinions on TRF's TR2/3 trim panels?
From: Mark Gendron <markge@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:19:51 -0700
The Roadster Factory (aka TRF) is having a 25% off sale on their line of
TR2/3 trim panels and carpeting. They have offered various lines over
the years (Jim Hawkins, as well as a local PA supplier), and I am not
familiar with their current offerings. I have requested tan vinyl and
wool carpet samples, which I should receive shortly.

I am interested in your opinions on the quality/originality of TRF's
TR2/3 panel sets, especially for the early TR2.

Thanks
-Mark Gendron