Re: The Factory

To: IanSouthwell@ApexSystems.COM
Subject: Re: The Factory
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 25 Sep 97 12:14:38
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ian S. wrote:

>>Well that's it, its finally gone.  The Canley factory was completely
demolished yesterday - I've had the misfortune of having to driving past
every day and see its gradual demise.  I know they haven't made Triumphs
there for ages but it does seem sad that its gone...
Oh well at least we've got the Cars!<<

Ian, I think I speak for all of us on this side when I say you should perform
some sort
of quasi-religious ceremony amidst the rubble.  Sprinkle around some manifold
rust.
Plant a tree so it grows up through a splined wheel hub.  Something!  And when
youčre
done with that, find 100 Miata owners, and have them occupy all the available
parking spaces at the executive headquarters of British Leyland.

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6