Wheels needed for really little LBC!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels needed for really little LBC!
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:51:21 PDT
Sorry to bomb the list with a non Triumph question....

Needed:  One set of 10"x6" (that's 10" diameter and 6" wide, before the
wisecracks start!) rims for an Austin Mini that wants to go vintage
racing.

No specific style requested, as long as all 4 match and are in good
shape.

As an FYI, the car is currently sitting on the 13x6 Revolutions, for
which I was chastised by the purists when I ran two years ago at TWS!
Still, it was fun pulling past prepared Healey 3000s on the front
straight!

TIA

Jim Gambony
gambony@hotmail.com