New ENgland Grand Prix Challenge

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New ENgland Grand Prix Challenge
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:54:25 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I realize that this is very late notice, but tomorrow, Sat. 27-Sep-1997,
New England Triumphs will be holding its second New England Grand Prix
Challenge at New England Grand Prix in Tewksbury, MA. NEGP is located on
Route 38, very easy to get to. To "play" you either need to already have
a NEGP "license" or you have to purchase one and then buy tickets for
laps. If you know about Malibu Grand Prix in other parts of the country,
you'll understand NEGP. At any rate, we will be taking down everybody's
times and handing out awards at the end of the day. This event is the
last of the season for the NET AutoX championship - fame and fortune await!

We'll be there from 11:00 AM to about 2:00 PM. Then we'll probably hit a
local Pizza place for lunch.

See you there.

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |