TR4/4A Workshop Manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4/4A Workshop Manual
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
TR4/4A folks, if you have been looking for a Bentley's TR4/4A manual and have
been unable to find one - EWA has the original Coventry workshop manual (in a
softcover).  I just received my copy.  It is not a reprint.

The Bentley's is a reprint but is exactly the same except that the Bentley's
also has info on racing modifications, which came from another factory
manual.  The Bentley's goes for about 50 dollars.

The one from EWA cost me US$ 39.20 including UPS shipping.  EWA's phone
numbers are:
           (800) 392-4454 (for credit card orders)

           (732) 424-7811 (for regular orders or COD)

           (732) 424-7814 (fax)

The book is item# ZZWTR4.

 I have no interest etc.  blah blah. Just a satisfied customer.
Cheers.
Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant