Re: Temp gauges

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Temp gauges
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 21:28:49 +0200
Friends,
pro primo  (please note that was latin, not English [via the rectum?],
            as nowdays seems to be the major clogger of my mailbox!)
hold Your horses a second.

Are there any voltage stabiliser on Your Herald? If so. Have You hooked
the Temperature gauge feed via that little beauty? If not. Get one.
The normal gauges in the Spitfire run on 10 Volts DC instead of the
12 Volts most commonly found in it. Probably the same Lucas oddities
in a Mini. If the voltage is above normal the temp gauge ought to read
high...

Pro secundo
I do like threads like this one - it is relevant on this list and it
gives us all food for thought insted of high blood pressure...

Your humble
Odd one

--

--