Glorious weekend

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Glorious weekend
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:37:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, all;

What a glorious weekend here in Michigan. Saturday I received my build
certificate from British Motor Heritage Industry Trust. Intersting! If you
don't have one, get one.

Sunday we headed for Pinckney, Michigan via Ann Arbor and Dexter. The leaves
are starting to change colors and just outside of Dexter I commented to
Lynette that it was the perfect road, weather and scenery for an LBC. Not two
minutes later along came an MGB, top down and lookin' good. A few cars passed
and a long caravan of MG's passed. Then at an intersection a long line of
MG's were waiting to make a turn. Obviously a club was out for a fall color
tour. Perfect setting. Only problem was that I was driving the Buick.....the
GT6+ being back in the garage in the middle of restoration. Talk about
withdrawal anxiety. On the return trip I spotted a red TR4 on the same road,

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Winnipeg MB Canada