Re: Books

To: randle@concentric.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Books
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:21:21 -0400 (EDT)

<< Just getting a little restless, where are the two new Triumph books.
 Triumph Cars in America - Mike Cook
 Triumph TR's - James Taylor >>
John,
I too am anxious to view these two books.  Just yesterday I phoned Classic
Motorbooks' a catalog seller here in the States.  I was told that Triumph
TR's was now to be out in December of this year and that the other book
'Triumph Cars in America'   as on indefinate hold.  Some problem with the
publisher??  I have taken to reading, again, the earlier books I have.
Bob Paul
Corrales NM USA