Re: TR3 Fan Substitute

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Fan Substitute
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 22:21:31 +0000
frequent a place called Start Your Engines. A mail order place possibly
connected
with Moss that did resto work on TR's. They gave me this same hint. Use a TR6
or
TR250 yellow fan mounted backwards, to clear the brace that runs behind the
fan. I
ran it that way for years and did very well. The holes in the fan are the same
as
the TR3 so use the same mounting hardware. The crank also works fine. I had to
use
mine to start with for about a month when my starter went. I am putting this
same
setup on my current project also.

Have a chillin TR,
Mike Thompson