TR6 Exhaust Headers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Exhaust Headers
From: mxgo@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:36:52 -0500 (CDT)
In my quest for a little bit more performance from my 73 TR6, as a start, I am
looking at exhaust headers from both Moss and
TRF.  The Moss header seems to have shorter tube runs than the TRF header, thus
making easier to install since there would be
more room in the area of the starter.

I'll probably be attaching a dual sports exhaust system with 2 inch diameter
pipes and as yet I have not made up my mind as to
mufflers.  Both Moss and TRF advertise such sport exhaust systems, Moss says
their unit has 2 inch diameter pipes, TRF does
not state the diameter of their exhaust pipes, I can only assume they are the
same as the MOss unit.

Any comments on both headers, such as ease of installlation and performance?

Martin Gonzales
1973 TR6 (no more smog checks)
San Jose