Re: Spitfire Rear hub removal!?! The one

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Rear hub removal!?! The one
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:01:05 PDT
Well Johnny, don't taunt us like that.  Any details on the guy that
makes them?  Prices?  Will he ship across the pond?

Jim

'73 Spitfire 1500 (in perpetual restoration)
'63 Mini Cooper (needs fuel pump attention)
'70 MGB-GT  (great restoration project, if I can find the time)
'61 Morris Mini faux "S" race car (with the smoke let out of the motor
at TWS)
'67 Sprite runner (looking for new home)
'76 Midget parts car (ditto!)
'62 Sprite (any takers?)
'76ish Spitfire race chassis
'72 TR6 Restoration project (many boxes, write for details)
'78 Spitfire road car
'76 Spitfire auto-x car
'60 Morris Mini (potential auto-x)
'66 Sprite (looking for new home)
'63 Sprite (parts car)
'72 Sprite (parts car)
'72 Spitfire Mk IV (parts car)
'69 GT6+ (project)
'77 TR7 (parts car)
'90 Honda Civic Si (modern Mini)
'85 Suburban (tow beast)
and..
'46 Ford 9N tractor (with Fergusson system... yes it did start with a
                     tractor!)

(sorry to waste the bandwidth, just showing the full depth of my
depravity!)

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Odd Hedberg wrote:

 Use the money to buy
> the proper Herald/Vitesse/Spitfire/GT6 hub splitting tool from the
> TSSC in Britain! It's only GBP 53 (~USD 87).

To save even more money you could go to a show walk past the T.S.S.C
stand to the next one along and buy one off the guy that makes them!

Johnny

'77 spit 1500