Re: Vertical Link

To: Jim Gambony <gambony@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Vertical Link
From: "Robert J. Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:58:02 -0400 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I had to replace a vertical link in my car that was bent as a result of
some minor incident before I bought the car.  The bend was not visible by
visual inspection, but when I put the new one in, the entire left front
suspension was in correct geometry.  The old one caused my new KN wheels
to rub on the top A frame.

I agree that while the front suspension is apart, it's good practice to
have the links checked.

Robert Carley
73 TR6
Ontario, Canada