Seats for sale... (Non-triumph)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seats for sale... (Non-triumph)
From: suchak@mediaone.net
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 13:31:51 -0500
I've recently acquired a pair of beautiful tan leather low back buckets
in really nice shape (a solid 7.5 with no rips) that I have no real need
for...  They're out of a late 60's/early 70's Mercedes Benz 280CE, if
anyone is familiar with the model.  Big fat wide overstuffed springy
jobs with thick leather and chromed rails and brackets.  They recline as
well as tilt forward (the 280CE is a two door) and of course, slide.

WAY too wide for a Spitfire, or probably most smaller LBC's, they're
about 22 inches wide across the seat and back, with about 3 inches more
in bracketry and reclining knobs and such (25" total width)  The rails
are 22" wide as well. The seat is 11" off the rails without a load on it
and they stand about 28 inches to the top of the back.

I'm going to throw an ad in the paper, but thought I'd offer them to
friends first...

I could probably e-mail a photo in a few days (I have a roll of film
that's almost done) if anyones interested.

I'm looking for $150.00 plus shipping for the pair.  I'm also amenable
to Spitfire swaps.

Thanks.

John

(Sorry to waste bandwidth for those not interested...  Again, just
wanted to give friends the first crack...)

--
Come see us on the Web!
http://www.jacksonville.se.mediaone.net/~suchak/home.htm