Re: route 66

To: MMDBR@aol.com
Subject: Re: route 66
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 15:16:07 -0800
Cc: naffy@netins.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MMDBR@aol.com wrote:

> I would be willing to co-relate any individuals near the planned route for a
> tech  emergency/hospitality directory.
>
> Does this seem like a worthwhile idea?
>
> Mike Blonder
> Elmhurst, IL  (west suburb of Chicago - near the start line)
> MMBDR@aol.com

Mike,
It not is worthwhile, but I think mandatory.  That is as long as plenty
of Triumph Spare parts and mechanics are available to install them!!!

Seriously, though, A drive of this magnitude will have an adverse effect
on all but the sturdiest of the Cars I think will participate.  I can
imagine myself driving down Route 66 followed closely by my wife driving
the Chevy BLazer with my trailer on back, waiting to haul my broken car
to the next town for repair.

I don't there can be too much mechanical help and/or parts along the
way.

Joe Curry   '63 Spit (Willin' but ???ABLE???)